Satyam Shivam Sundaram

Roopa is a divine gift to this world; she is a precious gem in a class of herself. Her music flows into the depths of heart, mind, brain and Athman. It gives me immense pleasure with an unprecedented divine bliss which no other singer has ever given me. The blissful moments enriched by her Meticulous rendering has a magical touch which expresses the divine depths of music and transports me to the delightful regions with greatest of grace. Listening to her music can be equated to slowly and blissfully drifting through a quite vast lake in a small beautiful raft in a warm sunny afternoon with the power of the gentle waves of her fantastic music floating me in an undulating fashion and her music and it’s echoes from the far reaches of the shores fondling me with it’s fragrance of unlimited quantity and enriched quality. Her music conveys the values of genuine love, simplicity, blissfulness and peaceful coexistence. It contains the refreshing early morning mist of the spring with the soothing touch of a affectionate Mother. She, with her unequivocal range of sound and singing precision elevates me into the new heights of divine blissfulness and continues to keep me in that stage even long after she has disappeared from vision. Roopa transports me to a very different and new horizon of fulfillment with her musical brilliance. Her music takes me to a perfect field of divine thinking panorama which is unmatched by any artist I have heard before. She transforms a unique distinctiveness in me with her music, which no other artist had ever done.


Comments

ijswamy said…
Her melody is the manifestation of Lady Saraswati . She sings for our souls .Divinity is physically seen in her

Popular Posts